Along with various Grimoires which grant you several abilities and movesets, you will also come across different accessories which increase certain stats of your character. However, you might need to defeat some of the enemies to get your hands on them. These accessories will make things much easier, on your quest of leveling up your wizardry skills and becoming one of the most powerful characters.
Table of Contents
That said, they are equally hard to come across and certain accessories will be required to defeat some of the higher-level bosses that you will encounter. So if you want to know where to find all Grimoires Era accessories, then here is a guide you should check out further.
How to Get All Grimoires Era Accessories
Here are all the accessories including Wizard Hat, Silver Sword, etc along with their stats and how to get them in Grimoires Era:
- Buffs: Increases your Mana by 100
- Players can get their hands on the Bracelets in Grimoires Era by defeating the level 50 Fire Wizard. You will stumble upon the boss after clearing out the Bandits and Evil Old Man in the game. However, you will need to grind your way through the levels before you can face him. You can take him on with the help of the Quest Giver 2.
- To obtain the Silver Sword in the game, players will need to defeat the Bandit Royal boss given Quest Giver 4. However, the boss is around level 200 and you will need the best Grimoires and movesets to beat him.
- Buffs: Increases your Health by 100
- Necklace can be obtained by defeating the level 50 Fire Wizard alongside the Bracelets in Grimoires Era. It is one of the most essential accessories that you will be able to grab since it increases around 100 health for your character.
- Players can grab acquire the Mace after defeating the Evil Old Man boss in the game. The boss is around level 20 and will be the very first boss that you will come across in Grimoires Era. Once you have grinded enough levels with the Bandits and Strong Bandits, you can face him once you reach level 20.
- Buffs: Increases your health by 200
- The scarf is one of the uncommon accessories that you will stumble upon. It increases your health by 200 and can be obtained through drops by defeating the Evil Old Man NPC in the game.
- Sai is one of the better swords than Silver Sword and you will come across. Players will be able to get their hands on it by defeating one of the Corrupt NPCs in the game. Here are the ones that can take on by interacting with the Quest Giver 5:
- Corrupt BlackSmith: Level 225
- Corrupt Commoner: Level 250
- Corrupt Nobleman: Level 300
- Buffs: Increases your Health by 500
- Wizard Hat is one of the rare accessories that you will find in Grimoires Era. It can be obtained as a drop by defeating the Exiled Magic Knight Captain in the game. The boss is around level 450 and it will take some time before you will be able to face him.
- Buffs: Increases your Mana by 500
- Mana Glasses too can be obtained by defeating the level 450 Exiled Magic Knight Captain. These glasses increase your Mana by 500 and are one of the most essential accessories in the game.
- Buffs: Increases your Health by 100 and Mana by 200
- Mars Coat is one of the limited items available for players to get in Grimoires Era. The coat along with Yuno Necklace is available in the Gamepass Shop inside the Starter Bundle in the game. It will cost you around 399 Robux to purchase the Starter Bundle.
- Buffs: Increases your Health by 200 and Mana by 100.
- As mentioned before, Yuno Necklace is available in the Starter Bundle pack for around 399 Robux.
That’s everything covered in this guide. If you find this guide helpful, check out our guide on Grimoires Era Codes to get those free spins, and resets in the game. And for more interesting guides like these, be sure to go through our dedicated Roblox section, right here on Gamer Tweak.