All COD DMZ Barter System Recipes (3-Plate Vests & More)
The Barter system of COD Warzone 2 or Modern Warfare 2 DMZ mode features the old method of transaction. To obtain certain precious items, you will need to spend another item instead of in-game currency. Through this method, players can acquire unlimited 3-plate vests, backpacks, keys, revive pistols, and much more. However, crafting such items requires you to collect their respective recipes. So to help you out, here are all the Barter Recipes in COD DMZ Mode Buy Station.
All Barter Recipes in DMZ Mode of COD Warzone 2 & MW2
Here are all the recipes for all the items that you can get through DMZ Mode’s Barter feature.
All 3-Plate Vests Barter Recipe in DMZ
- 3-Plate Medic Vest: 3x Bandages, 1x Liquor, and 1x Watch
- 3-Plate Stealth Vest: 2x Electrical Components, 1x Comic Book, and 1x Game Console
- 3-Plate Comms Vest: 2x Hard Drives, 2x Batteries, 1x Soothing Hand Cream
- 3-Plate Tempered Vest: 1x Classified Documents, 1x Sensitive Documents, 2x Documents
Backpacks Barter Recipe in DMZ
- Secure Backpack: 1x Electric Drill, 1x Gas Can, and 1x Gold Skull
- Scavenger Backpack: 1x Battery, 1x Pack of Canned Foods, and 2x Gun Cleaning Soils
Key Barter Recipes in DMZ
- Skeleton Key: 1x GPU
- Al-Safwa Crane Control Room: 6x Stronghold Keycards
- Sattiq Poppy Farmer House Key: 3x Radiation Blockers
- Ashika Island Lost Room 403 Key: 4x Nuclear Fuel
Utility Barter Recipes in DMZ
- Revive Pistol: 1x Bandage and 1x Soothing Hand Cream
- Armor Box: 1x Electric Tape, 1x Screwdriver, and 1x C4
- Durable Gas Mask: 2x Toothpaste and 1x Lighter
- Munitions Box: 1x Imported Tea and the displayed cash amount (in-game currency).
- Radiation Blocker: 1x Blowtorch
- Tactical Camera: 1x Car Battery
How to Use DMZ Barter System
Using the Barter System in COD DMZ is very easy and straightforward. All you need to do is look for a Buy Station and interact with it. Further, click on the Barter section and select any item you want to obtain. After that, you can get the desired item by spending the respective recipe.
That’s all from our side about the Barter Recipes in DMZ Mode of COD. Now that you are here, why don’t you check out our other guide on the Best Kastov-74u Warzone 2 Loadout on Gamer Tweak?