If you’re wondering how to age up a toddler to a child in Sims 4 then this guide is all you need. In this game, you can have your children and watch them go through the seven stages of life. And unlike real life, you can decide the time for your child to grow up. Now we all know that toddlers are adorable and no one wants them to grow up. However, in this game, you can achieve certain milestones and traits by making them grow up. And we know just how to do it.
How to Grow Your Toddler to a Child in Sims 4
To age up your Toddler in Sims 4:
- Bake a Cake for Them
- Use the Age Up Cheat in Edit Mode
Bake a Cake for Them
Players can select any adult Sim and make them bake a cake. The flavor of the cake does not matter in this process. Once baked, click on the cake and select the option to “Add Candles”. Then, select the toddler you want to age up and make them blow out the candles. Then, you will get a message saying the toddler is now a child. Moreover, it’ll also inform you if the toddler picked up any trait.
Use the Age Up Cheat in Edit Mode
To age up the Toddler using a cheat:
- In the game, press Ctrl + Shift + C to open the command console.
- Then, type “testingcheats true” and press Enter to enable cheat mode.
- Open the command console again and type “cas.fulleditmode” and press Enter to enable CAS (create-a-sim) mode.
- Then, hold Shift and Click on the toddler you want to age up.
- From the options wheel, select “Change Appearance” and then select the age you want the toddler to grow up to.
- Then, click on the Checkmark at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- And Voila! Your toddler is now a child.
That’s everything from us on how to age up toddlers in Sims 4. For guides like How to Get More CAS Columns, make sure you visit our Sims 4 section.