The First Descendant open beta is out and with crossplay enabled, players are wondering how they can add and invite friends to play multiplayer. While the game is not clear with the instructions, it’s quite easy to add and invite friends. Looter-shooter games are one of the best ones if you want to enjoy a multiplayer session with your friends so hopefully, you will also find this game as entertaining as we have. In this guide, we will show you how to add and invite your friends to play multiplayer.
How to Invite Friends in the First Descendant
- To invite friends in the First Descendant, open the Map and then head to the Social tab.
- You will find the options for Squad and Find User.
- If you have added your friends to your list, simply scroll down your Squad list and then select the ones you want to play with.
- Now, you will get the option to send them a Party Invitation or Whisper.
- Once you select Party Invitation, you can play multiplayer with your friends.
How to Add Friends
- If you are yet to add your friends but want to invite and play multiplayer with them in The First Descendant, simply get their user ID and then you can place it in the text box under Find User.
- Now, you will get the option to add them or send a Party Invitation. Whichever you would want to choose.
- Due to some bug, a few players cannot add their friends right now. However, you can search for their ID and then invite them to your party and play together.
Keep in mind that The First Descendant is still in the beta phase and is subject to numerous changes going forward. If there is a change in the multiplayer mechanics of the game, we will update it right here.
That’s all we have on how to add and invite your friends to play multiplayer in the First Descendant. If you found this guide useful, check out our other Game Guides while you are here at Gamer Tweak.