Many players are trying to fix the issue in Animal Crossing New Horizons (ACNH) where Blathers not talking about Brewster and stopping you from unlocking The Roost cafe. If you are one of many players saving the same issues don’t worry we got you covered. Today we will help you find the reason and fix it. So without any further ad, let jump right into it.
Blathers Not Talking About Brewster in Animal Crossing New Horizons (ACNH)
If you Blathers is not talking about Brewster in Animal Crossing New Horizons (ACNH) then here’s what you do to fix this:
- Make sure you are the main person or first to play on your switch.
- If you are not the main person, just log in with the main account to fix this.
- Blathers will only talk about Brewster to the main player.
- If you are the main player, then make sure you have donated one of each exhibit item type to the museum.
- You need to donate at least one art, one bug, one fish, one fossil, and one sea creature.
- Blathers will only talk about Brewster before you go on the boat ride with Kapp’n.
- If you took the boat ride first then wait till midnight or the next day.
To summarise, if Blathers not talking about Brewster, it’s when you’ve not made a donation to all of the museum’s divisions. So for him to bring it up, you must have provided one from each category. You might not have donated a sea creature yet. Which requires you to dive into the sea in a swimsuit.
It’s also possible that you have forgotten to donate any art till now. You’ll have to go to Redd for it though, which you may do via Harv’s island provided you’ve built up his business. Or you can do so by allowing his visiting ship to dock on your main island. Exit the museum and return after completing the last exhibit item. Blathers will now be prepared to discuss Brewster.
That’s everything you need to know about Blathers is not talking about Brewster in Animal Crossing New Horizons (ACNH). While you are here, make sure to check out our ACNH Guides for more tips & tricks like this.