One of the many Requests you have to do in Soul Hackers 2, is to give answers for the Academics Wanted Quiz. This Request is a neat way to quickly earn 6000 in-game Yen. But many players can’t find any clues for the answers to these questions. And while you can try answering them by trial and error, it may take some time till you get all of them right. So in this guide let us check the answers to this Academics Wanted Request in Soul Hackers 2.
Academics Wanted Quiz Answers in Soul Hackers 2
These are the answers to the three questions you get in the Academics Wanted Quiz Request.
- First Question: What is the current name of the country where the story of Night Mokoi originated?
- Answer: Australia
- Second Question: What is the translated meaning of Jirae Koropokkur’s name?
- Answer: “Dweller beneath the butterbur.”
- Third Question: Which demon is also known by the title “count of death and destruction”?
- Answer: Halphas
How to Complete the Academics Wanted Quiz Request
- Open your map and go to the Roppo Realm.
- Talk to the NPC called Panicked Man standing outside the Circus.
- He is Kyuta the NPC you are looking for, exhaust his dialogues.
- After the dialogues with him, you will get an update on the Request. You basically have to answer three questions to help open the locked box. The best part is you can try guessing the answers repeatedly as many times as you want. Checking this is an optional step.
- Talk to Kyuta again this time he will start the quiz.
- Give the answers given above.
- It will open the box and Kyuta will get the map he needed.
- He will then give you your rewards, and you can see the game show “Request completed” on the screen.
As mentioned previously, this quest gives you 6000 Yen as its reward.
That covers this guide on all the answers for the Academics Wanted Quiz Request in Soul Hackers 2, and how to complete it. Be sure to check out Gamer Tweak to get help on other topics for Soul Hackers 2 and many more games.