A Weapon of Hope Quest Destiny 2 Guide – Lumina Quest Steps Guide
A Weapon of Hope is the questline that you need to embark on if you want to obtain the Lumina hand cannon.
If you are struggling to find Lumina’s perks, you must know that you are required to finish the A Weapon of Hope quest in Destiny 2 first to obtain Luminas perks. A Weapon of Hope is the questline that you will have to embark on if you want to obtain Lumina hand cannon. With the help of Lumina hand cannon, you will be able to heal your allies.
A Weapon of Hope Quest Destiny 2 Guide – Lumina Perks
If you have been playing Destiny 2 for a long period of time you must have an idea why Lumina is quite popular and worth to obtain. For the unversed, It has plenty of unique perks.
- Noble Rounds (Intrinsic): When you kill enemies that will leave you behind things called Remnants. Getting a Remnant converts your next hip-fired shot into an ally-seeking Noble Round and refills the magazine a little.
- Blessing of the Sky (Trait): When you use a Noble Round on an ally, it will heal them and grants not only you but also your ally a weapon damage bonus for a short period of time.
A Weapon of Hope Quest Destiny 2 Guide
As we have mentioned above A Weapon of Hope is the questline that you need to embark on if you want to obtain the Lumina hand cannon, with the help of this Exotic, you can heal your allies. However, in order to obtain the Lumina hand cannon, you are required to have a weapon called Rose as a part of this overarching quest; you will turn this into Lumina once you imbue it with your power. Let’s go through step by step:
- Go back to the place where you found Thorn, the Salt Mine. There you can loot a letter from that fateful place in the EDZ, and this will be inside a chest at the back of the camp where Thorn was found.
- Then, you will be assigned to locate a chest in a Lost Sector — the location could be different for each player.
- You need to nab 250 Orbs of Light, which should be quite easy especially if you are making an attempt with a Fireteam. Notably, any Orbs chosen by your mates will be counted, so make sure to do any activity where you can farm them out and you will be set.
- You will be given Rose, and need to complete the following objective, – complete a Nightfall with 50,000 points, complete either Blind Well, Lost Forges, or Escalation Protocol until you fill up a point gauge, and generally eliminate enemies without reloading.
- Post that, you will have to work Rose into your weapon rotation and complete the given activities with it until the quest is satisfied.
- Now, you would like to get Crucible kills (with a hand cannon), to obtain more Orbs, and to destroy a Gambit invader in 10 seconds of invading and before they kill any of your team members.
- In the end, you are required to finish the 1000 Voices Strike again while destroying 11Hive crystals while being in the strike. Now, you have to kill the final boss with Rose and that’s the end of the A Weapon of Hope quest in Destiny 2.
Once you are managed to complete the above-mentioned steps, you will be allowed to turn your Rose into Lumina and as we have mentioned above, its perks are worth it.