9-Torg is the first boss you will face in High On Life and players are looking for its hideout location. In this absurd shooter by Justin Roiland and Squanch Games, the earth is invaded by an evil alien cartel called the G3. Now, it’s up to you and your talking gun to save humanity. But before taking on the big goons, you have to face 9-Torg and this guide will tell you how to get to it.
Where to Find 9-Torg’s Hideout Location in High On Life
To find 9-Torg’s hideout location in High On Life, you have to go to the Laundromat through the Blim City Slums. That’s where you will find your first bounty. Here are simple steps to get to 9-Torg from your house.
- After leaving your house, use the suit’s scanner to find the entrance to the slums.
- As you enter the Slum, you will face a kid who will bother you. You can either spare him or take him out.
- Continue down the path and you face two police drones, two ants, and some foot soldiers. Kill them with Kenny and move on.
- Now, use the scanner again and it will lead you to a fisherman. Interact with him and he will tell you to sneak through a Laundromat to get to Sludgewerks, which is 9-Torg’s hideout location in High on Life.
- Then, follow the path and you will come across a wall with green slime. This is where you will learn to use Kenny’s Glob Shot. You can use it to shoot this wall and open up your way. Then, move ahead and to the right. There, you come across multiple walls where you can shoot the green slime and take down the walls.
- As you continue, you will see some ants on the opposite platform. You can use the Glob Shot to eliminate them and create a platform to jump on.
- Defeat the ants and jump on a few more platforms to reach the Laundromat.
- There, you will get Knifey the maniac blade and you can use it to kill the two ants.
- After that, you can continue on the path by using Knifey’s slinging and Kenny’s Glob shot abilities.
- Eventually, after defeating a bunch of enemies at the Sludgewerks Docks, you will enter 9-Torg’s hideout.