If you’re looking for five-letter words that end with ASTE, then this guide is made just for you. Wordle is a great mind teaser game to play every day. However, it can quickly get frustrating if you are about to exhaust your tries after getting the last four letters right. Now that you have the last four letters, you only need one. But the question still remains about the identity of that single letter. To help you ease your mind, we will mention all the five-letter words that end with the letters A, S, T, and E.
All 5 Letter Words that End With ASTE (Wordle Guide)
Here are all the five-letter words that end with the letters A, S, T, and E. We will also mention the meanings of these words as trivia.
- Waste – a material that is no longer wanted or cannot be used.
- Taste – the sensation of flavor perceived in the mouth and throat on exposure to a substance. For example: sweet, sour, bitter, etc.
- Paste – a thick, soft, moist material typically produced after mixing dry ingredients with a liquid.
- Haste – the act of hurrying in a careless manner.
- Caste – a system of dividing society into hereditary classes based on profession.
- Baste – the act of pouring melted fat (oil) or juices over meat while cooking to keep it moist.
As you can see, there are only six words that end with the letters A, S, T, and E. These are all commonly used words except Caste. As you know, Wordle only gives you six chances to guess the correct word. So to guess the correct answer, you can use words that contain the letters W, T, P, H, C, and B. For example, if you use the word EJECT, and T or C is one of the clues, then your answer is Taste or Caste.
Now that you know all the five-letter words that end with the letters ASTE, we hope you add another win to your Wordle streak. We have more helpful content like daily answers, so make sure you check them out in our Wordle guides section.