Josh Wardle created Wordle, a game in which you must predict a five-letter word in six trials. As you may know, after each guess, you receive confirmation in the style of colored tiles, indicating which letters are in the proper spot and which are in other places of the correct word. Each day has a unique answer keyword that is exact for everybody. Also, there might be days when you get 4 vowels in your answer. So for such days, here’s our list of all the 5 letter words with 4 vowels in Wordle.
Wordle: 5 Letter Words with 4 Vowels in Them
Here are all the 5 letter words with 4 vowels in any position, including words with repeat vowels:
Meaning of These Words
Some of the above words might be unfamiliar to some people, whose first language may not be English. So to help them understand and play Wordle better, we will share their meaning as mentioned in the wiktionary:
- AALII: A bushy small tree, native to Hawaii, Australia, Africa, and tropical America, having sticky leaves and dark wood.
- ADIEU: A farewell, a goodbye; especially a fond farewell, or a lasting or permanent farewell.
- AECIA: Plural of aecium (A cuplike fruiting structure of some parasitic rust fungi that contains chains of aeciospores).
- AERIE: Alternative form of eyrie. A local chapter of the Fraternal Order of Eagles.
- AIOLI: A type of sauce, similar to mayonnaise, made from garlic, egg, lemon juice, and olive oil.
- AIYEE: A cry of surprise or alarm.
- AQUAE: Plural of aqua (The compound water).
- AREAE: inflection of area. A piece of level ground, a vacant place
- AUDIO: A sound, or a sound signal.
- AURAE: Plural of aura. Distinctive atmosphere or quality associated with something.
- AUREI: Plural of aureus. A gold coin was minted in the Roman Empire.
- COOEE: A long, loud call used to attract attention when at a distance, mainly done in the Australian bush.
- EERIE: Strange, weird, fear-inspiring, especially in a shadowy or mysterious way.
- LOOIE: Informal shortened word for Lieutenant.
- LOUIE: Alternative form of looey.
- MIAOU: Alternative spelling of miaow (Britain spelling of meow).
- OIDIA: Plural of oidium (A fragile spore produced by some fungi).
- OORIE: Alternative form of ourie.
- OUIJA: A board, having letters of the alphabet and the words yes and no; used with a planchette during a seance to “communicate” with spirits.
- OURIE: Chill; having the sensation of cold; drooping; shivering.
- OUSIA: The essential nature or substance of God, often as contrasted to the energies through which God is manifest.
- QUEUE: A line of people, vehicles, or other objects, in which one at the front end is dealt with first, the one behind is dealt with next, and so on, and which newcomers join at the back.
- URAEI: Plural of the uraeus (A representation of the sacred asp, symbolizing supreme power in ancient Egypt).
- ZOEAE: A larval form of certain crustaceans having a spiny carapace and rudimentary limbs on the abdomen and thorax, i.e. a crab.
So, these were all the 5 letter words with 4 vowels in Wordle. In case this helped you out, don’t forget to explore the Wordle Guides content on Gamer Tweak!