Genshin Impact 3.0 banners bring 4 powerful characters and players don’t know which to pull. First, we have Tighnari, the first ever 5-star Dendro character, that the game brings with the Sumeru region. He in itself is a strong enough character that you will consider directly going for him. But the problem is the next 3 characters are possibly even better than him. So in this guide let us check who to pull for in the Genshin Impact 3.0 banners.
Who to Pull For in Genshin Impact 3.0 Banners?
You should Pull Ganyu from the 3.0 Banners. Other than her you can also go for Tighnari. The four characters that you get in the 3.0 Banners are:
- Tighnari: Dendro character that uses a Bow.
- Zhongli: Geo character that uses a Polearm.
- Ganyu: Cryo character that uses a Bow.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: Hydro character that uses a Catalyst.
Here is why you might want to pick these two over the others.
Why you should pick Ganyu from the 3.0 Banners?
The main reason you should get Ganyu and not Tighnari is because of her massive damage output. She is the not only best Cryo character but also the best DPS character in the game.
Why you should pick Tighnari?
Since Tighnari is the featured character of the Sumeru region and it is his first banner. You have a higher chance to get him when pulled as compared to the other characters. Tighnari is not a bad character by any means but just when you compare him to Ganyu there is not much competition.
How to decide which character to pull?
Here are some of the factors that can help you decide which character to pull from.
- Character design: Genshin Impact pays a lot of attention to their characters’ designs. So this is one of the biggest factors to consider. The reason you should consider it is because the character you pull will be the one you most play with. So when you pull a character you love, there is no reason for you to not enjoy the game.
- Something your team lacks: Maybe you already have strong Geo and Hydro characters on your team. So if that is the case, then there is no reason for you to pull another strong character of the same element. Of course, you can always pull them if you like. But having multiple strong characters of different elements can help you tackle domains better.
That covers this guide on who to pull from the Genshin Impact 3.0 banners. If you do pull Tighnari, then don’t forget to check out our best build for him. As for more help on the Sumeru region, check out our Genshin Impact guides.