Xur is one of the most important NPC who has a big role in Destiny 2, as the sole Exotic trader, Xur brings new and the best weapons and gear for the players in Destiny 2 and hence has become a cultural icon.
XUR Location November 22, 2019
Xur in the EDZ, hanging out on a rock bluff.
Xur will not stay at this particular location forever and it is important that you track him down and trade if you wish to have the best of the gear and weapon Destiny 2 has made available.
XUR’S INVENTORY November 22, 2019
- The Wardcliff Coil, rocket launcher: 29 Legendary Shards
- The Sixth Coyote, Hunter chest: 23 Legendary Shards
- One-Eyed Mask, Titan helmet: 23 Legendary Shards
- Verity’s Brow, Warlock helmet: 23 Legendary Shards
- Isochronal Engram: 97 Legendary Shards
- Invitation quest: 9 Legendary Shards
You can find Xur every Friday from 11 am PST, 2 pm EST, 6:00 pm BST and 7:00 pm CET in Destiny 2.
Who is Xur?
Xur is a vendor and an agent Agent of the Nine who brings in only the finest things Destiny 2 has to offer, he will sell you his items in exchange for Legendary Shards.
We will bring you Xur location every week and what he has to offer this week and will update this guide with more information.
Check our other Destiny 2 Xur Location Guide, Tips, tricks and more.
Destiny 2 is developed by Bungie and is available for PC, Xbox One, and PS4.