Being a kid-friendly place, Roblox has certain safety nets that are in place. One of these is the safe chats. If you create an account using your birth date and you are 13 or below, the safe chat option is automatically on and you can’t disable it. However, once you are above 13, you can switch off the safe chat. If you do not know how to do that, here in this guide, we will tell you how to turn off safe chat in Roblox (2021).
Steps to Turn Off Safe Chat in Roblox
Follow the below-mentioned steps to turn off the safe chat in Roblox.
- Log in to your Roblox or create an account.
- Click the ‘My Roblox’ icon on the top of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, select the ‘Account’ option.
- Navigate to the ‘Update Parent’s Email Address’ option.
- Here, Update Email Address.
- You will get a link in the email.
- Click on the link for activation.
- Once the page opens, you will be redirected to the ‘Privacy Mode’ settings.
- There you toggle the Safe chat button off.
- Then click the ‘Finish Verification’ option.
To turn ON the safe chat, follow the same steps except in step 9, instead of choosing turn off, choose to turn off. You will not be able to turn off this feature if the birth date you have used proves that you are below 13 years of age. The parent of the child below 13 years of age can maintain such unrestricted accounts.
If your safe chat is still on after following these steps, you can any day contact the Roblox chart support and raise a query. They will get back to you and help you solve the issue.
So that is all for our guide on how to turn off safe chat in Roblox 2021. If you would like to know about the Roblox voice chat, we have a guide on that too for you to check out.