Split Screen is a great way to play Fortnite on the same screen with your friends. While the feature isn’t available for mobile, PC, and Nintendo Switch players, PlayStation and Xbox players can definitely make the most out of it. And with Chapter 3 out, it calls for you to get your friends together and see what all the game has to offer. So in this guide let us take a look at how to enable & do Split Screen on Fortnite Chapter 3.
How to do Split screen in Fortnite Chapter 3
- Start Fortnite on your Xbox or PlayStation console.
- Go to the main menu.
- You should have the second controller connected and turned on.
- You should also have the second account (your or your friend’s account logged in on your console).
- Switch account and start Fortnite.
- Player one will get an option on the bottom right side of the screen to invite player 2.
- Upon inviting the Split Screen will automatically turn on when a match is found.
- You cannot play Solo when playing Split Screen. So you have the options to play Duos & Squads.
Before you start playing Split Screen these are some things that you should remember.
- You must have a pretty strong internet connection.
- If any player happens to disconnect in the middle of the match the Split Screen session will end.
- Both players should have the same language in their accounts in order to play Split Screen.
- The Split Screen mode only works in the match so the whole lobby screen won’t get split.
That covers everything you need to know about how to enable & play Split Screen on Fortnite Chapter 3. If you like playing this game then be sure to check out our other guides on Split Screen not working error fix and how to get a victory crown in Fortnite.