Sodium Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.16.1 helps to increase the FPS in the game without affecting the workload on the CPU. This mod helps to optimize the game files and make the pleasure of playing Minecraft even better, if you wish to know how to use Sodium Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.16.1, make sure to check the rest of this guide.
How To Use Sodium Mod To Boost FPS In Minecraft 1.16.4
Sodium mod for Minecraft 1.16.4, helps to boost the FPS by optimizing the lighting and graphics in the game. It uses modern OpenGL features for chunk rendering, helping to render large files at once. This reduces the workload on the CPU and can give up to 90% better performance. It also helps to manage the game memory better by reducing the RAM usage and optimizing it for lesser lag and screen tearing issues.
The Sodium mod In Minecraft 1.16.4, helps to use modern CPUs and use them efficiently to run the game as smoothly as possible. By compressing data and rendering a large chunk of the files at the same time, revolutionizes how you play Minecraft and will drastically improve your experience of the game.
The majority of the work of this mod focuses on graphical improvements, helping Minecraft to stay visually up to the current day’s standards and not suffer irregularities.
If you’re wondering about how to install Sodium Mod for Minecraft, check below:
- Download and Install the Minecraft Launcher Vanilla version, the sodium mod is best suited and will work efficiently with this.
- After this, you will need to download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher.
- Make sure to run the .jar file and be careful while selecting the version of that game you want and then select “Install“.
- Run Minecraft and then select whichever profile you wish with the Fabric Installer and press Play.
- Open Run command and type in %appdata% and press Enter.
- find Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Copy all the .jar files to the mod folder and start Minecraft.
This is all there is to know about how to use Sodium mod to boost fps in Minecraft, while you’re here make sure to check out How To Fix Outdated Client In Minecraft Bedrock right here on Gamer Tweak.