Diamond is a very valuable ore in Minecraft. It is the strongest ore in the overworld. And the weapons and tools you craft with it are only second to the Netherite tools. And with the new update 1.18, the levels where you can find have also changed. So without further ado let us take a look at where to find diamonds in Minecraft 1.18 and the Best Diamond level for Bedrock & Java Editions.
Which is the Best Level to Find Diamonds in Minecraft 1.18 for Bedrock & Java Editions
The best level to find diamonds in Minecraft 1.18 is the Y-Level -59.
- In order to get Diamonds, you should start mining below Y-Level 13 anywhere in the overworld.
- Basically, you can find diamonds anywhere between Y-Level 14 and Y-Level -63.
- In order to know which level you are currently on press the F3-Key on your Keyboard.
- Here you can find the XYZ positions of your character separated by “/”.
- The first number shows the X-Position, the second is the Y-Level, and the third number is the Z-Position. So for example, if XYZ says: 155.244/15.00000/730.535, then the Y-Level is 15.00000. This number shows the level at which the bottom half of your character is.
If you mine in the above-given levels then you have a high chance of getting Diamonds in Minecraft 1.18.
In case you are playing Minecraft 1.17 then you can find diamonds between Y-Level 5 and Y-Level 12. No matter which version you play on always use an Iron pickaxe or a higher pickaxe for mining diamonds or other ores. And for versions older than 1.18 or 1.17 try going to mine in the negative Y-Levels, for example, Y-Level -16 to mine diamonds or other ores. Mining in negative Y-Levels will increase your chances of finding them.
That sums up this guide on the best diamond level in Minecraft 1.18 and where to find diamonds for Bedrock & Java Editions. If you like playing this game then be sure to check our other guides on how to fix the launcher not working and how to make a fire resistance potion in Minecraft.