Destiny 2 Xur Location This Week: Where Is Xur (Sep 4, 2020)
Looking for the Xur location this week in Destiny 2? Where is Xur today and what is in his inventory? Get it right here.
It’s Friday and Xur Location in Destiny 2 changes once again! This mysterious merchant makes an appearance and brings along a variety of exotic items that players can grab. Every week players wonder – Where is Xur location this week? His inventory changes too so what is he selling? Here’s what we know about this NPC.
Where is Xur and what is he selling? (Xur Inventory Sept 4)
Every Friday at 1 PM ET, Xur is discovered at a new location with a new inventory of items. We know the timing but players are more curious to know where Xur is and what’s he selling today.
Xur is in The Watchers Grave on Nessus so that’s where you can trade items with him. These are the Exotic items you can get from him.
- Merciless: Exotic Fusion Rifle
- Aeon Safe: Exotic Titan Gauntlets
- Foetracer: Exotic Hunter Helmet
- Wings of Sacred Dawn: Exotic Warlock Chest Armor
If you want to know where Xur was last week and what he was selling, here’s what it was. He was at The Rig on Titan selling the following items:
- Sunshot: Exotic Hand Cannon – 29 Legendary Shards
- Gwisin Vest: Exotic Hunter Chest Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
- Actium War Rig: Exotic Titan Chest Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
- Contraverse Hold: Exotic Warlock Gauntlet – 23 Legendary Shards
- Engram – 97 Legendary Shards
Who is Xur in Destiny 2?
In case you are new to the game and want to know more about this vendor, here’s what you need to know. Xur, Destiny 2’s vendor sells exotic weapons as well as armor in exchange for Legendary Shards. If you have enough of them, you can go ahead and purchase items from him. What makes him mysterious is that he spawns randomly in Destiny 2 and his position is unmarked. He will stay till Tuesday and then he will return on Friday with a refreshed inventory. Don’t worry, we will inform you all about it on Gamer Tweak.
Meanwhile, go ahead and check our other Destiny 2 guides to get an edge over the competition.